Monday, June 21, 2010

IT'S A BOY!!!!

We are Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo EXCITED!!!! I was just positive that we were having a girl! I guess my motherly intuition is already off! I'm not going to lie, a big part of thinking I was having a girl was that I just can't imagine myself with a boy! I'm such a girly girl! I love makeup, clothes, painting my nails!! I'm excited to see how having a boy changes me though. I can't wait to meet the little person in there!! Here are some of our ultra sound pics. There are a few in there that are much more clear. We think that the ultra-sound tech did a few 4D pics for us! She was awesome! He was moving around a lot!!
~It is FOR SURE a boy!!!~
~He's already a cutie! He has his arms up here.~

~He kept putting his hands behind his neck and crossing his ankles like he was just in there relaxing~

I almost forgot to tell you!!! 
We are naming him
Wyatt Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment